Order LSD Liquid Online
Buy Liquid LSD Online At Buy psychedelics store
Order LSD Liquid Online, LSD or acid (lysergic acid diethylamide) is the most commonly used hallucinogen (also known as psychedelics). It is considered a typical hallucinogen causing similar effects to other hallucinogens like mescaline, psilocybin (mushrooms), and ibogaine. LSD became popular in the counterculture of the 1960s and 1970s, but since then its use has been limited to people in the Rave or club scenes.
How is LSD used?
LSD is usually taken by ingesting small tabs of paper (frequently placed under the tongue) which have been soaked in the liquid form of the drug then dried. In rare cases it is taken in a liquid, gelatin, or tablet form. Sometimes a dose is soaked into a sugarcube. Doses range from 20 to 100 micrograms now, though in the 1960s they ranged from 100 to 200 micrograms. Because LSD is produced illegally, it is difficult to know how strong a dose is. The effects of the drug begin in about 30 minutes and last up to 12 hours. It can be very difficult to sleep if LSD has been taken in the last 6 hours.
Why do people take LSD?
LSD, like other hallucinogens, produces a distortion in the user’s sense of reality, including images, sounds, and sensations that do not really exist. These hallucinations can be pleasurable and for some people even intellectually stimulating, but they can also be disorienting or disturbing and result in a negative emotional experience (bad trip). It is difficult to determine what kind of an experience a person will have on LSD because the same person can have very different experiences each time. As with all drugs, but especially with LSD, a user’s experience is shaped by her previous drug experience, expectations, setting, as well as the neurological effects of the drug.
Effects sought out by the user
- Euphoria and feeling of dissociation
- Feeling of joyfulness
- Pseudohallucinations: it does not cause hallucinations per se but creates illusions by altering the senses (all five senses)
- Synesthesia (crossing of 2 or more senses) and spiritual journeys
Common Toxic Effect
- Impaired judgement
- Deep anguish
- Concentration problems
- Reduced coordination
- Reduced appetite
- Mydriasis (dilation of the pupils)
- Unpleasant and terrifying feelings (bad trip)
- Tachycardia (rapid heart rate)
- Abnormal increase in body temperature
- Hypertensive crisis
- Psychotic break
Effects associated with chronic use
- Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder: users experience a spontaneous and unpredictable recurrence of pseudohallucinations experienced while on LSD
- Loss of motivation